This is silly, but…I made a new blog, specifically for the writing, in the hopes that it will get me to write more. we’ll see how it goes, but if you want to read my stuff, i’ll be posting it over there.
A Workout For Book Nerds
epicreads: All you need for this workout is a stack of hardcovers and some yarn or rope to tie them together! Workout #1: The Book Curl Workout #2: The Book Up Workout #3: The Brunch (Book Crunch) - Just like brunch this can be done alone or with a friend! Cool Down
Excellent night with lisa and jer and erin and eventually danielle. Such great people! Also I got ravenclaw blue nails. So, awesome.
THIRTY-THREE MORE DAYS TO CONTRIBUTE TO SQUIFFLE... →
squifflefilm: Thirty-three more days! That’s two threes! And it’s a palindrome! Folks, you have a palindrome to donate to Squiffle Will Die and support independent hand-drawn animated films for adults!!!! Squiffle Will Die is an original hand-drawn animated dark comedy about a man who commits a heinous crime in a fit of passionate rage. Also there is pizza.
John Green's tumblr: The Commencement Address →
fishingboatproceeds: Some people have asked to read the commencement address I delivered this morning to the 2013 graduates of Butler University. So here it is. My own commencement speaker, who shall remain nameless, began with a lame joke about how these speeches only come in two varieties: Short and bad. This…
zfitzgerald: I’m a nerd, but not in the useful “you’ll all be working for me one day when I invent jet packs” way. I’m a nerd in the “I have very strong opinions about history and literature and will yell them at you if you give me even the slightest opportunity” way. And that one does not pay well.
daqueries and hanging with the fixer. good times.
latkemonster said: That is cute as hell! We might have a car for like the last two weeks or so of living here. If that is the case, maybe we can do that! That would be awesome!
Luxe Sofa Frame | World Market →
or maybe this one, with the blue slipcover.
Studio Day Sofa | World Market →
You guys, I want this. But I don’t have a car and delivery is expensive :(
latkemonster: britreads4fun is the most encouraging person on the internet Maybe if you follow her, she will follow you back and respond to all of your desperate posts with how awesome and capable you are :D I think Lisa just made my day and I’ve only been awake an hour.
John Green's tumblr: Q: I just read an article on... →
fishingboatproceeds: kenyatta: fishingboatproceeds: Q: I just read an article on Buzzfeed; in it, Shira Lazar suggests that Vlogbrothers could logically become a paid subscription channel because of the devotion of Nerdfighters. What are your thoughts on this? asked by bramtic (Rebloggable by request.) A. That’s nice of Shira to say, but why would we do that? Let’s say that you’re a...
Your very Personal and Intense Disney Ask:
Aurora: Story of your first kiss
Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
Dory: Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
Pocahontas: Something new you taught someone.
Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
Belle: Is there someone you are close who no one else likes? What's the story?
Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone.
Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something.
Boo: A childhood hero.
Cruella: Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you.
Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen?
Simba: Something a parent has taught you.
Cinderella: "A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
Nemo: Your bravest moment.
Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
Alice: Done drugs?
Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.
40 More Days To Go On Indiegogo! →
squifflefilm: We crossed the $200 threshold today! Our goal is within sight! Squiffle Will Die is an original hand-drawn animated dark comedy about a man who commits a heinous crime in a fit of passionate rage. Also there is pizza. Help support my friend Jer’s movie!
Squiffle Will Die - An original animated feature... →
latkemonster: thejerchair: Squiffle Will Die is an original hand-drawn animated dark comedy about a man who commits a heinous crime in a fit of passionate rage. Also there is pizza. Everybody. This is my film that I am making and we’re raising funds. Our goal is only $900 and we can absolutely do it! Please donate and share to as many people as you can. Even a dollar will make a huge...
deepspacebears: my life is a cycle of waiting to get hungry so that i can eat again Erin was legit just saying this
dont-argue-with-your-serperior: im that one friend that doesnt date anyone and doesnt really go to parties or have a life really but when im over at your house ill eat all your food and for exchange i shall tell you bad puns This is the definition of my and megs friendship. Lucky for her, I love bad puns :p
pertlattimers: my blog is less me making a conscious effort to entertain people and more people walking in on me talking to myself Yup.
Lets get weird!
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
first world problems
can’t find a 1 bedroom in my neighborhood for less than $1,000 a month. tired of sharing a room with my refrigerator.