1) to get homework done
2) someone to read my story and tell me the ending doesn’t suck (or how i can make it not suck) (jeselyn is on this, but it’d be nice to have multiple eyes on it)
3) to email that lit mag with questions for the editors for fiction writers and publishing project
4) to find and watch “housekeeping” for lit on film
5) to write questions for author visiting tomorrow
6) to find a new roommate(s) and/or a place to live for june 1 (i am awesome and nice and polite and will always pay rent/bills on time, i promise)
7) to find a new job (last night, chris and i decided we’d both be out of the hotel by august, if not sooner).
8) to work on lit on film paper
9) to work on lit on film journals
10) to stop watching glee.
11) i should also probably call my mother. although i talked to her like 4 times last week.